Big Mac Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and Salt and pepper set to the side. Next make appr. 2 oz balls of ground beef - salt again.
2. Preheat your grill to medium high heat (about 350F) for direct cooking. Add a cast iron skillet or flat top to the grill 2 minutes before cooking.
3. While your grill is pre-heating make your Big Mac sauce. Mix together the mayo, ketchup, relish, mustard, vinegar, sugar, paprika, garlic powder, Mama Lil Peppers and onion powder in a small bowl. Cover and place in the fridge to let the flavors meld. You can make the sauce the day before- the longer it melds the better the flavor.
4. When your grill is hot add about 2 oz of the ground beef mixture to the preheated pan and top with a tortilla. Using the bottom of a spatula, smash the tortilla into the ground beef (get them as flat as possible!) so that it lays flat and cook for 4-5 minutes until the ground beef is cooked through and crispy golden brown with nice crispy edges.
5. Flip the tortilla over and add a slice of cheddar to each taco. Close the lid to melt the cheese for about 30 more seconds then pull off and keep warm. Repeat this for the rest of your smash tacos. To serve, add chopped lettuce, pickled red onions, pickles and Big Mac Sauce.
Serve and enjoy!