Bone broth is an excellent source of nutrients and ongoing research continues to show its health benefits. Making your own bone broth is easy with our Beef Soup Bones! This Old Fashioned Soup Bone Root Veggie Soup will be the perfect addition to your fall soup rotation.
When you eat with your health in mind, it just makes sense to start with healthy cows. You can trust that our pasture-raised, G.A.P. Step 4 certified, cows are humanely raised and never treated with antibiotics or given growth hormones. All the goodness you want, and nothing you don't.
OLD FASHIONED SOUP BONE ROOT VEGGIE SOUP
- Beef Soup Bones
- Celery, chopped
- Yellow Onion, chopped
- Carrot, chunked
- Garlic, sliced
- Red potatoes, cubed
- Sweet Potato, cubed
- Green Beans
- Zucchini, chunked
- Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot place the bones in water that covers just about an inch above the bones
- Place your herbs, celery, onion, garlic, and a pinch of salt let that slow boil for no less than 2 hours and up to 8 hrs the longer the better more flavor will release with time
- Once the bone broth is to your liking remove the bones and add in the remaining vegetables
- Cook on med high heat for 30 min then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes
- Serve Immediately, Enjoy!