These Hot Dog Mummies are a festive, easy and yummy Halloween treat the whole family (and their spooky friends) will love!! Easy to make and ready in no time at all!
HOT DOG MUMMIES
- 1-2 packages True Story All Natural Hot Dogs
- 1 package store-bought crescent rolls
- Candy eyes (optional)
- Dipping sauces of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough - find the seems and pinch together to create a flat piece of dough. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into ¼ inch strips. Wrap 2-3 strips around each hot dog like a mummy. Continue until all dough is used up.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake on middle rack for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
These little guys are absolutely perfect for Halloween night! Easy to make, delicious and kid-friendly. Dip them in ketchup, mustard or whatever works best for your group. They are so good and will go fast!
This recipe was made in partnership with The Wooden Skillet