These chili dog totchoes combine the flavors you love into one belly-warming dish. Totchoes are super easy to make and are the perfect comfort food on cooler days!
CHILI DOG TOTCHOES WITH TRUE STORY HOTDOGS & OUR BUTCHER'S BLEND GROUND BEEF
- 1 pound Country Natural Beef Butcher's Blend Ground Beef
- 4 True Story Pasture Raised Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 can chili beans (15oz)
- 1 can tomato sauce (15oz)
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Large bag of tater tots*
- Salt & Pepper
*feel free to use your favorite frozen tater tots or go big with homemade tots!
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Cut the hot dogs into small bite sized pieces set aside.
- In a skillet over medium high heat add beef and onion then season with salt and pepper. Brown and drain.
- Add tomato sauce, chili beans, seasonings and the hotdog pieces - stir well to combine. Keep on low heat stirring frequently.
- On a lined baking sheet place the tater tots in a single layer and bake following the directions on the bag. Once they are done carefully place them on plates in serving sizes.
- Cover tots with the chili dog mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Garnish with chives or any desired toppings.
SERVE WARM AND ENJOY!