Cajun Dirty Rice Bowls
Whole30 Cajun Dirty Rice Bowls
1 cup diced sweet onion
1 cup diced green and red bell pepper
½ cup diced celery
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp Whole30 Cajun Seasoning
1½ cups cauliflower rice
24oz beef stock
1 tsp dried thyme, salt & pepper - to taste
Green onion, sliced
Optional garnish of parlsey
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown your ground beef.
- Drain when done set aside in a bowl.
- Add to the skillet onion, bell pepper and celery.
- Cook until fragrant, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Add in cooked beef, garlic, and Cajun seasoning, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower rice, beef broth, and thyme Bring mixture to a boil then cover and reduce heat to simmer for about 20 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Add salt, pepper, and more seasonings to taste.
- Garnish with green onions and parsley, if desired.
Whole30 Cajun Seasoning Recipe
2 tbsp organic paprika
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tbsp pepper
1 tbsp organic oregano
1 tbsp organic dried thyme
1 tbsp organic garlic powder
1 tbsp organic onion powder
1 tsp cayenne*
- Combine all the spices in an airtight container.
- Store at room temperature for up to 90 days.